Aruba Day Celebration 2014

Hey humans!! Last week sunday I attended the yearly Aruba Day Celebration here in the Netherlands. Many arubians look forward to this event all year rond. It is basically a celebration of the national anthem and flag of Aruba. This event is filled with entertainment, home cooked food and friendly and happy go lucky people. 

This year I decided to try something new and harass some people with some random questions. I was a little nervous at first, but I got into the swing of things pretty quick. I enjoyed interacting with all the people I interviewed and I can't wait to do it again. Check out the video people and be entertained! Don't forget to like and subscribe to my Youtube channel where I upload all my vlog, DIY's and fashion related videos.





Follow me on Instagram for daily randomness. Click on the instagram logo in the upper right corner xx


This entry was posted on Saturday, April 5, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...