Summer Is Ending, Take My Picture - OOTD


My summer vacation in St.maarten is coming to an end and ofcourse this is the moment when you remember all of the things you haven't done yet.So I have been out and about alot lately just  to enjoy the last bit of the sweet nectar of this little island. Here is simple OOTD I threw together to hit the road. Let me know what you think Humans :)









Hair Band River Island-  Shades H&M - Maxi Skirt Primark - Bag River Island- Earrings + Necklace New Look

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...