Who Wears Short Shorts?!


The weather is finally getting better and that means I can finally show some real skin and break up with my winter jacket. (such a love hate relationship) The number one essential for spring/summer is a pair of cute shorts. It's easy, comfy and goes with everything! Can't get any better than that. My personal fav are high waisted shorts. But that's just me. If you don't already own a pair, which is kinda impossible. Go to your favorite store and stock up :).










Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Sneaker : Asos.com
Top: H&M
Backpack: Primark
Hat: H&M

Click HERE to check out my outfit video on this look. Don't forget to like and Subscribe <3


This entry was posted on Monday, April 22, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Who Wears Short Shorts?!”

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...