The Beginning




I'm a 23 year old girl living my life to the fullest, while making every day a learning experience. Some times planet earth can show us such beauty, that it should be illegal. This blog is not only about fashion and beauty but also the every day beautiful sites I come across on this planet we all call home... Well until they sort out that Mars thing.


Enjoy & Inspire


Outfit Info:
Hat : H&M
Dress: Pimkie
Shoes: New Look

Check out my outfit video on my youtube channel. Don't forget to comment, like & subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gi3VouDMQE

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...