My Perfect Valentine



It's valentine's day ! I hope you shared this special day with your loved ones. I did a simple night on the town with my valentine and i sure did enjoy it. Remember you don't have to have a date ,girlfriend or boyfriend to enjoy valentines day. We all have special people in our lives to share the love with, like our family and friends.They need love too.

Outfit Info:

Dress: New Look
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Paris2Day
Bag: Primark

Check out my youtube channel for my outfit video. Feel free to comment, like & subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KXpCxGO51k&feature=youtu.be

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog. Oh and leave your blog link behind so I can check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...